Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Caught Being Good Dad

Dear Mrs Baker

My name is Viliami Fakatele,I am 12 years old and I'm a full Tongan

My dad's name is Leaipeni Fakatele He is 6.3m tall and 154 kg.He works as a Mechanic. His hobbies are Rugby,Cricket,Basketball and N.R.L and art.Dad is fit strong and fast,dad always encourages me of how to become a better person and follow my dreams.He's always wanting to help out with stuff like my homework and with stuff I struggle on. 

He is amazing at everything he does for us and he's even extremely good at basketball . My dad is like a super dad because there are six of us. He runs here and there and everywhere too. My dad is a caring machine because he cares about us and he has never given up and will never stop loving us!!.

Dad makes sure that we get what we wanted.He works hard to put food on our plates, clothes and educate us. He encourages us when we are struggling, telling us ‘never give up just keep on trying and never stop till you get it
That's why I know why my dad deserves the winning prize because he is the best dad in the world.

Yours sincerely
Viliami

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.